Children must meet the following criteria for placement in Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes:
- Age of 6-16
- Georgia resident
- Completed Youth Homes application
The Child Care Application includes:
- Child’s birth certificate (certified)
- Social Security card
- Insurance card
- School transcripts
- Sheriffs’ signature of approval
- Recent photograph
- Copy of recent psychological exam
- Complete physical, including CBC and urinalysis
- Dental records
Please complete the Child Care Application and return it to the campus you are considering for placement. See addresses on the Contact Us page.
No child is denied placement due to race, religion or national origin.
To enroll, please complete a Child Care Application.