Giving Georgia’s disadvantaged boys and girls an opportunity to free themselves from abuse, neglect or abandonment is why Georgia Sheriffs created Youth Homes. The residences are a sanctuary of structure, love and care. The Youth Homes provide a place for these children to call home, where they can feel comfortable and safe, a place where they have a chance to thrive. Without Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes, many of these children would still be living in turmoil and chaos.
Now you have the opportunity to support our worthwhile cause and make a contribution to Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes.
Please make a donation today. It will only take a few minutes of your time, yet provide a lifetime of help to Georgia’s deserving children.
Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes offer the following convenient options:
- Give Online: Use our safe, secure donation form to put your gift to immediate use.
- Mail a Donation: Make check payable to Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes and mail to:
Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes
Attention: Development Division
P.O. Box 1000
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Non-Monetary Donations: Learn about the many ways your furniture, tools, appliances, vehicles and other items can benefit Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes.
- Planned Giving: Includes gifts of stock, property, annuities, bequests and other options that may lower your taxes and increase income.
- Tribute Gifts: Honor or memorialize a loved one while supporting a worthwhile cause for Georgia’s deserving children. Contributions to the Tribute Funds are used exclusively for higher education for our graduating high school seniors or for capital building improvements.
Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) public charity. As such, all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Our federal tax identification number is 58-1310087. A copy of our IRS determination letter is available for download.
To view the 501(c)(3) status letter, click here.
We deeply appreciate your generous support!
“Protecting Our Youth, Preserving Our Future”